This year at NASC 2017 we are taking abstract submissions of 250 words for three categories, they are as follows:
Submissions for abstracts close on 14th of August 2017
Please email your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A presentation of any original research pertaining to the ancient world (archaeology, classics, cultural conservation) conducted by or partly by the speaker. This could be research at any level of study (Undergraduate, Honours, Masters, PhD etc). All types of research will be considered. Time limits will be announced closer to the date of the conference.
- A presentation of 10 minutes with 5 minutes of question time. The presentation is to cover details of an excavation which the speaker took part in. All types of excavation will be considered with the aim to give students the opportunity to hear about excavations happening globally. Speakers are advised to discuss their experiences, how they became involved in the excavation and any tips they have for people participating in an excavation.
- For an example, see one of last years excavation presentations HERE.
- A poster discussing any original work undertaken by or partly by the person submitting the poster. There is a size limit of 841 x 1189 mm (A0 size).
- Poster submissions may be by individuals or as a group.
If you would like to present in one or more categories please email us at email@example.com
We will then contact you via the supplied email about your presentation.